Latest From Blog


The United Kingdom Border Agency has two categories for adult students. They are the Tier 4 General and the Student Visitor. The first is for those who want to come to the UK for their post-16 education. The second is for those who want to study short courses in the country and will not work during their stay for studies.

To be able to apply to become an adult foreign student in the UK, you should be accepted in the course and school you are applying to and have enough money to pay for your tuition and living expenses. The tier category system of the UKBA involves giving points to applicants. If you are an adult student applying for a student visa, you must earn 40 points from the agency. You will get 30 points for being accepted to the course and school you have chosen which should be what is called a Tier 4 Sponsor and you should have English language skills of a level that is acceptable. The rest of the 10 points is for showing proof that you indeed have enough financial sources and support to pay for your studies and stay in the country.

October 14, 2013 at 6:00 am by Author

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox

Join other followers